Clumsy Ninja is so much fun!

clunky

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Hey there people. Have you heard of the game Clumsy Ninja? I just saw somebody playing it on the bus on his iPhone. I have an Android phone but I still checked the Play Store in hopes that it's also available for Android devices. And, I was not disappointed!

The game is about training a cute ninja and make him, well, less clumsy! It's fun. It's a bit similar to My Talking Tom but you can do a lot more in this game. It's also free to download and play. Check it out.

My sister has this and she does enjoy it a lot too. I myself don't really like these types of games but I can see how they are fun for others. I also like that the graphics are very good too and it is still fairly unique for what it is.

My sister has this and she does enjoy it a lot too. I myself don't really like these types of games but I can see how they are fun for others. I also like that the graphics are very good too and it is still fairly unique for what it is.
I understand that it is somewhat a bit girly or geared towards kids. However, playing the game is so relaxing and so funny. The different reactions of the ninja towards the things that you do make me laugh. Also, it's great that the developer has included different items that could be used to interact with the ninja. I agree that the graphics are great. The animation too.

I played that game for about 3 days, casually, and while the ragdoll physics were fun, it turned into an experience grind VERY fast, so I had to quit the game.

Ain't no way in hell I'm gonna play a mobile game for 3 hours only to unlock the next tier of toy or something needed to unlock MORE grinding.