Clu Clu Land

g2narat

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Oh please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers Clu Clu Land! I'd feel really old if this was the case. :D
Anyway, I remember that this game was fun but that the controls made it more challenging than similar games, like Pac-Man. The weird way you had to make your character move was a bit disorienting but it was fun once you got the hang of it. What did you think of this game?

Yes, I remember Clu Clu Land and I found it a lot more interesting than Pacman. In Pacman, the levels were all the same with only the movements of the ghosts getting faster with each passing level. Clu Clu Land on the other hand had varying level designs that players could navigate. I think it also allowed for two player cooperative play (If I'm not mistaken).

You're not the only one who's old here g2narat. :)

You're not the only one who's old here g2narat. :)

Haha! Good to know!

I hate Clu Clu Land. Hate it. Never liked it. Never will. Just like Urban Champion.
The controls are terrible and the rupees are from Zelda.

Interesting! It's actually the difficult controls that makes me like the game! I thought it was challenging so I was determined to master those darned controls which was why I got so into the game.