Clay Jam

g2narat

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
Clay Jam is a pretty entertaining app for me. All you really have to do is roll a ball of clay while trying to collect as much "claymonsters" as you can. It's much more challenging than it sounds though.

I love the claymation. I love the silly humor. I love the increasing challenge. Needless to say, I just love it. If you're looking for a cutesy game that's also challenging at the same time, I suggest this game.

I just downloaded onto my Android phone. You aren't kidding. The claymation is fun. Perfect game for when I'm stuck waiting around. Thanks for sharing this. It's not anything I would typically download and I'm glad I did.

Clay Jam is probably my favorite mobile game of 2015. It is really fun with a great sense of humor. The game does a great job of combining a simple concept with a stiff challenge. On top of all this, the game is beautiful.

I have never heard of it, will have a look! Have to say it does not sound appealing but your all saying it is so it does make me interested! Often the ones that sound strange tend to have an addictive side to them. Thanks for sharing :)

I have never heard of it, will have a look! Have to say it does not sound appealing but your all saying it is so it does make me interested! Often the ones that sound strange tend to have an addictive side to them. Thanks for sharing :)

Clay Jam reminds me of Katamari Damacy. The gameplay is very similar. You can find videos on Youtube to give you a better idea of the game. The game is free, so, even if you were to download it and not enjoy it, it won't cost you anything.

Clay Jam reminds me of Katamari Damacy. The gameplay is very similar. You can find videos on Youtube to give you a better idea of the game. The game is free, so, even if you were to download it and not enjoy it, it won't cost you anything.

I have heard so much about Katamari Damacy and I was intrigued at the "trippy vibe" it gave while watching youtube videos of the game. I think it was also while looking at games similar to Katamari Damacy that I found Clay Jam. They do have similar gameplay, though I would say that Clay Jam is a tad less weird. Haha.

I think I might try to download this clay jam it seems like it is pretty interesting and I deftly like the way the gameplay seems to be set up. It's been a long time since I've even tried out a game like this anyway and I think I'm due for some new entertainment.