Cinderella Man

Stan

myGamer Slave
Staff member
Registered
Jun 22, 2005
www.mygamer.com
My review - SORTA

Okay, so I decided to see Cinderella Man this weekend. I grew up 2 houses over from where he used to live in North Bergen NJ, and have always heard about him from the neighbors, so I had to see if they captured what I knew of him in this movie. I thought I was going to be going to an empty theater to see a boxing movie.. Well I couldnt be more wrong. Once I got to the theater it took 45 mins to find parking. I assumed it was for Star Wars, but not in this theater, SW was empty everyone was there to see Cinderella Man. Found a pair of seats in the FRONT ROW!! I couldnt believe how packed this movie was. SO anyway, after about 1 hour into the movie, the sniffling from everyone in the theater who was crying started to get louder than the speakers were plaing the sound for the movie. I started paying more attention to the people around me who were crying than the movie. :)

I have to say that this one of the most powerful movies I have seen in a long time. Id have to recommend it..

hah told you it was Sort of a review:)

I live in New Jersey still but not in the same town that this happened. I went to a theater pretty far from the town so I doubt anyone had even heard of this person, as the story took place during the depression.

But anyway you should see it..

-Stan