Chuck Norris is God...or not --Merged

*to the tune of Elvis is Everywhere*
Norris is everywhere, Norris is everything, Norris is everybody, Norris is the king
Man oh man What I want you to see
Is that the big N's
Inside of you and me

Norris is everywhere, man!
He's in everything.
He's in everybody.

Norris is in your jeans.
He's in your cheesburgers.
Norris is in Nutty Buddies!
Norris is in your mom!
He's in everybody.

He's in the young, the old,
the fat, the skinny,
the white, the black
the brown and the blue
people got Norris in them too.

Norris is in everybody out there.
Everybody's got Norris in them.
Everybody except one person that is,
Yeah, one person!
The evil opposite of Norris,
The Anti-Norris!
Anti-Norris got no Norris in him,
lemme tell ya.

Michael J. Fox has no Norris in him.

etc, etc....

Stan, this is really low of you...spamming a board with another topic in response to a thread you could've posted this very trivial post in. A forum moderator. Spamming. Beast-Boy would be ashamed. :beastboy:

Webimpulse said:
Stan, this is really low of you...spamming a board with another topic in response to a thread you could've posted this very trivial post in. A forum moderator. Spamming. Beast-Boy would be ashamed. :beastboy:

I think if it was considered spam one of out what 60 modetators would have merged it into the correct location

:yummy:

I heard that The Chuck thought about taking over the world once. Fortunately he was in France at the time and decided it wasn't worth it.

Chuck Norris is the reason that fires get out of control.......it's not his fault....when he sneezes, it's so powerful that fire comes out of his nose....It always gets way out of hand....But i guess that's what happens when you're a part of an elite squad of icons....

Last edited:
I do not get why every thinks so highly of Chuck Norris. He is super lame, a bad actor and not even a hottie. I understand that he has got some skills but this recent craze of promoting him to a godly status is ubsurd. He is a white guy in a wife beater and sweat pants and has been known to sport a mullett.
A MULLETT!!!!! Ew.