Cheaters never win

Hahaha....even if he wasn't, he could sue them for battery, defimation of character and malicious destruction of property.

Yeah, I genuinely hope that the video was a set-up/joke. If that were me (not that I'd cheat in a LAN game), I'd be suing their asses to replace my machine. And the moment someone lays hands on you, that's battery.

Yeah that's a bit over the top. That guy has a serious legal case. That's the first thing i tought... the guys who did that are in some deep shit.

But it gets really funny when you think one step deeper into the situation. These are a bunch of LAN game players. They have fairly poor social skills and probably find their generla lives lacking. This is likely the only situation where they can truly exercise power, so they went over the top and got extreme about it. It's a classic case of big fish, small pond. There's no way they would have done something like this in another situation... imagine if someone didn't tip at a restaurant. You think these guys would toss the person in the parking lot and smash their car or something? Nope, they only have the balls to do this within the confines of their small social clique. Kinda sad, really.

Bouncers are allowed to use that level of force and more to throw people out. They didn't hit or damage him, just his computer. He was just carried out. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a setup, though. Something like that at the beginning of a tournament would frighten the LANers into submission.

Bouncers are allowed to do that when someone is violent. They're also employed at an establishment by the owner. I'm betting these guys do not own that building, and are not employed by the owner; if anything, they're renting. The guy was also no physical threat, so they had no right to lay their hands on him at all, no matter if they just "carried" him out.

You're missing the point BC. The point is that cheaters suck, and I'd bet that if you play lotsa online games, you've wanted to do that at least once. I know I have.....

Yeah, I've wanted to. But wanting to and actually destroying someone's property are two different things.

What I really like is when you're not cheating but people accuse you of it. Like, um, no that was not a headshot from across the map. I had my rifle on burst and shot you point blank from behind. That's not cheating.

I mean, really it's just a game. Appropriate measures and all that.

true points, but the laws in most cities are very gray. Since this one was recorded, during the day, and no alcohol was involved, the dude has more of a case. It is unclear at the beginning, but the guy in the video could have been violently resisting.

It's pretty clear he wasn't violently resisting. They pushed him out of his seat, and then hoisted him up. You can see that plain as day.

The mreo I think about it, the more I think the guys who did this are retards with no life. The fact that they're proud of it is even worse. Stuff like is is why gamers are stigmatized.