Castlevania: Port. Of Ruin

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
This game comes out this week. If you preorder it at EB, you get crazy stuff with it. I think you get a soundtrack, a poster, a book, and a timeline or something. The preorder extras are sweet, the game sounds it will rock. Plus, 2 player Co-op WiFi mode.

SquallSnake7 said:
This game comes out this week. If you preorder it at EB, you get crazy stuff with it. I think you get a soundtrack, a poster, a book, and a timeline or something. The preorder extras are sweet, the game sounds it will rock. Plus, 2 player Co-op WiFi mode.

Yeah, I know. It was like a book that tells the story for all the old castlevanias, and a cover and special stylus. And some other great stuff I CAN'T WAIT!

hmmm... I can't find any pre-order info on EB's site. I'm not a huge fan of Castlevania, but I've played it a bit before and enjoyed it. Those extras sound sweet though, but I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff. Like the Twilight Princess Collector's Edition: $40 for the TP OST and a plastic Master Sword/Hyrulian Shield. No game included. But I wants it. Cause it's Zelda. And having the Master Sword/Shield in my dorm room would be badass.

I'm pretty excited, thanks in large part to how stunning and fantastic Dawn of Sorrow was. I'd preorder if I was in the USA, but alas, until next week...

It IS out..and it is probably the best Castlevania title to date!

That soundtrack is a pretty good incentive. I picked this up but I'm still on Yoshi Island DS.