Candy Frenzy is coming!!!

sharonyu

Registered
Nov 11, 2014
A small and casual game which is very popular now, unique visual effect and excellence music, hundreds of levels are waiting for you to challenge. What’s more, the beautiful girl will play with you, just join us and let’s crush! More challenges, more fun, you will experience in this game! It’s the good game for you to relax yourself when you are free, you also can play with your friends, compete your score with other players. If you are interested in this game, we will wait for you here…

You can download this game at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jgame.candy.clash.hz
180x120.jpg

Thanks for sharing the link I am bookmarking it for later. New things are exciting and I will sure take a look. I will introduce the game to some kids that are very competitive. They must bet before playing a game so that the winner takes home the prize. It is so exciting to play with them.

Thanks for sharing the link I am bookmarking it for later. New things are exciting and I will sure take a look. I will introduce the game to some kids that are very competitive. They must bet before playing a game so that the winner takes home the prize. It is so exciting to play with them.
Thanks for your liking, and hope the kids will like it! Anything you want to know, just feel free to contact with me! Thanks, have a nice day!