Can the PS3 save Sony?

sony doesnt even need to make game systems, they get so much money on t.v.s, that if playstarion all of a sudden was gone, they would still keep producing other merchandise. i think that even sony doesnt care if ps3 does well or not they can just as well make more money off of tvs

Oh, they care a LOT. Their three things are the PS3, Bluray disks/players and HDTVs. All of them go together.

Still Sony's game department is HUGE to them. Sure the make money on TV's and LAPTOPS, and the CD format. But the Playstation Brand brings in huge ammounts of cash to them. If the PS3 does not bold well then we may liekly see Blu-Ray Suffer in sales.

Someone find out (from reliable and verifiable sources, please, not guesses) what revenues they have from what markets. It shouldn't be too hard to find. You can see a general posting of Sony Corp. so find out more before we decide how big of a risk they are taking.

Yes I believe it can Sony has been through a lot to get to where they are now. They should not stop I love the controllers that are coming to the PS3.

AJ2010 said:
I love the controllers that are coming to the PS3.

This is the reason we get the same things over and over again in gaming. Nintendo is famous for it but everycompany does what they can to keep the faithful................... It's different trust us the Cell and Blu-Ray and Wi-Fi................I still see the same game over and over again.

Sony has been on a kind of downward move for a while now... minidisc, atrac, those batteries being recalled, anything bad about the PS3, getting their PSP @$$ handed to them by the DS... they NEED something to help them.

Well like everything else evrybody who is on top must fall. And problems always come. It's like Puff (P.Diddy, Puff Daddy, Diddy) use to say the more money you make the more problems you get. Wonder what will happen if MS takes the crwon.