Burning Crusade Delayed

wijg

Asst Reviews Editor
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
The Old Same Place
I was just at lunch and the tv in the cafeteria was tuned to CNN and they announced that The Burning Crusade is going to be delayed until January due to "development tweaks." I've been searching for confirmation on this, but I have thus far failed. Granted, I am not the best news researcher. Just thought I would share.

well if its to january that gives me more time to make my character to lvl 60, but why was WoW's delay so important that it had to be on CNN?

And it gives me more time to not want to get it.

Although perhaps I should get the expansion and spend my time taking a census of the shocking numbers of Blood Elves there will be. I think there will be three orcs, five tauren, and a single undead necromancer.

Bets are accepted.

even if you have WoW and dont want the expansion pack, your still going to get all the new characters threw the patch, the Expansion pack is there to get more stuff for the Extreme WoW player ( like me)

I don't see how anyone who plays the game could be anything but extreme to be honest with you. It seems to me that the game tends to push you in that direction, especially with some of the later quests. I remember the time we got about 25 of us to take down some Undead guy who had these two undead hounds..we tried for about two hours and ended up getting smacked down by him and smacked down by the Horde players who would happen by and decide to slam the stuffing out of us.

i see how everyone thinks that, and in some cases its true, but the key to not becoming addicted to WoW is balancing it with another activity, example: i used to be a eXtreme WoW player, then i began to work on school more, and more, and then soon i found my self in three honors classes, American Law & goverment, honors English, and honors hisrtoy, so while balancing all these classes out isnt easy therefore i only play WoW on weekends.

But then, only playing on weekends, anyone you've partied with in the past is way ahead of you. Rested experience, sure, but you can't cover 10-15 hours of progress with just an extra 50% experience. Thus, the social aspect of the game becomes injured if you don't have real life friends as busy as you are.

I used to play, but I don't want to pay $15 each month for something I only play on the weekends. I'd rather have a life than an expensive hobby.

my plane still works, i dont try and compete with other players, i go at my own pace. and when i do play its usually at night when i have nothing to do.