Browser-Based Games

For a long time I played Runescape It's an MMORPG that you can play from your browser. In the past, you could play it with a toaster but they've upped the hardware requirements and graphics quality of the game so it looks really good. I would not get into it unless you have a significant amount of time or friends willing to play too as most of what I remember from it was clicking once every two minutes while I did homework. Of course, there was plenty to do and still is but its a grinding game that takes time.

Never played any of those. It feels like a waste of time to me, since I can just spend the time to play a real game, even on the go... So yeah, it never appealed to me.

Haven't played a browser game since Runescape. I think the reason why we don't see a lot of quality browser games these days is because of the access and availability of tablets and smart phones. It used to be quite the novelty to be able to play a game from any computer with nothing but a browser, but these days most of us carry powerful little computers in our pockets that can install the games outright.

I played Neopets and Runescape a few years ago.
Recently I've been playing the Board Game Online with friends. It's pretty fun.