Black Mesa: Source hits early access

Gordonbieberman

Registered
May 5, 2015
After what seemed like an eternity of a wait Black Mesa: Source has hit steam early access. What are your thoughts?

Personally I didn't think it would be worth the money but I guess its pretty neat. Multiplayer is fun as hell.

Black Mesa: Source is worth it imho. HL1 is one of the best games every made and this is HL1++. It's only 20€ which is a very good price in today's market considering that most new games from AAA companies that aren't even good charge 60€ or more(!)

Im a big Half Life fan so I certainly welcome Black Mesa: Source. I've only recently rerun HL1 and 2 so I probably wont do it again any time soon. If i hadn't, i'd be much more excited.

Black Mesa: Source is worth it imho. HL1 is one of the best games every made and this is HL1++. It's only 20€ which is a very good price in today's market considering that most new games from AAA companies that aren't even good charge 60€ or more(!)
I agree, and seeing how much these guys put into the game itself. I think they deserve to sell it as a standalone game. I hope they'll succeed.

I was excited for Black mesa: Source, and then I wasn't surprised one bit at how fun the game actually is upon release (early access at least). I know plenty of people that were uncertain about it, but some of them have played the game and absolutely love it.