Best Buy/Lost Planet Contest Winners!!

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
That's right, MyGamer Peeps...Another MyGamer Contest is done and gone and we have 3 more winners to announce for MyGamer's Latest Bounty:

In the Best Buy/Lost Planet Contest, the following people have won super-kick a** Prizes:

The Grand Prize of a $100 Gift Certificate goes to: PrinceLUDA 21

And the 2 copies of Lost Planet go to: Broham and Listereo

All the Contest Winners need to head directly to the Principal's Office, if they know what is good for them.....No seriously, just PM me with your full mailing address (including your real name) and we'll send them out soon........Congrats to the Peeps who won our Latest Contest......For the people who didn't win and were close to the required post count: KEEP POSTING!!!.........We didn't have many, many people make the post count during this contest time:boggled: ...But there was a few that missed out by like 5 posts or less:boggled: ....What can i say??....Rules are Rules........So, get your carcasses to the forums and chat it up......Ha!.....J/K you all..........Be on the lookout for our newest contest coming soon

Hooooooooooooollllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

***************************************ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thank You

Why would he? He's done nothing but hang out at a forum, and end up winning....how much now?

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, a giftcard, Gears of War(?), and what else?

I won a copy of Gears Also..............YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if that is true I never collected on that one. And Don't be mad Supd even if I did not win I'd still hang out on here. AND i told almost everyone tryin to get nebiews.

Actually, Luda only won the Street Fighter game and was picked out the random drawing of 3, that's right, count 'em 3 TOTAL people to qualify........That's not his fault he keeps coming back for more punishment at our forums...haha....j/k Luda....You keep coming back and bring some newbies with you.........I'll keep Spuds on a leash, so he doesn't devour them....heh....j/k Spuds

Yeah, it was me, Darth Jonas, and I think Thunderking who won Gears of War.
I'm still waiting for mine, but that's because it has to travel overseas... :snorkel: