BeoWulf

For the record I would like to note that Grendel's mother is supposed to be ugly and huge. What's this Angelina Jolie crap? I mean I know why she was included - imagine her breasts in 3D, boys. But really, that's just weak.

Angelina Jolie is a stupid merger of the dragon with Grendel's mother. All the contemporary novels about Beowulf have the dragon as a sentient, non-animal-like being rather than being a dragon. So yeah, artistic licenses really should be controlled by the government. Cuz too much of this stupid crap is happening.

The only reimagining of Beowulf that I liked was Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crihton. He wrote it when a friend of his said there was no way the story could be based on anything real. I like what he did to make it plausible and it was still vastly entertaining. The movie was good too, although I may be biased as I am a fan of Antonio Bandaras. The 13th Warrior - check it out.

I am hearing about this movie first time. I dont have any thought about it right now.:glasses-s

I saw it and it was pretty good. I give it about 3 stars.
The CGI animation was kind of strange at first, but you get used to it by the end of the film.
And on a side note, there was a lot of man-ass in this film. Be warned.