Batman: Arkham Knight

SquiffyBubble

Registered
Mar 16, 2015
Finland
Are you guys waiting for the next Batman game? I know I am. The Batman series has been great. The fighting feels good, and the sneaking parts are awesome. This is also the first Batman for the new generation, which makes me even more excited about the game. What are your opinions on the game/game series?

I am looking forward to Arkham Knight. June 2 still seems so far away! The game looks gorgeous and I can't wait to test drive the new Batmobile. I am excited for the Riddler's return.

I buy every stupid Batman game for every stupid console. Because I love having all the Batman titles regardless of how much garbage it took to build the game. However, the current series has outdone itself. Using the voices I'm so accustom & making the game play as interesting as the story line is superb.

I'm excited, but I will take this game with a grain of salt. The last two games in the series were completely disappointing, and the creators don't seem to care about us the buyers. If I remember right, there was a video interview with one of the game creators who said they would try to somehow modify the fighting mechanics.
Good news, I say, but I hope the supposedly effective improvements will also be noticeable.
I'm looking for more than graphics, personally!

Oh yeah this will be one game that I get this year for sure. I was looking at the videos for the game and that game looks like it will be the best thing that I get this year. The action and the open world type of feel of the game is the main reason that I think that I will be getting this game.

Arkham Origins was a pretty lackluster game compared to its predecessors, but Arkham Knight looks like it might be able to eclipse all three games in the series as the best title. I'm looking forward to all of the additions and the open world. I'm getting this particular game on day one!

Arkham Origins was a pretty lackluster game compared to its predecessors, but Arkham Knight looks like it might be able to eclipse all three games in the series as the best title. I'm looking forward to all of the additions and the open world. I'm getting this particular game on day one!
I agree with you re: Arkham Origins. This was a disappointment for me, especially in light of how great both Arkham City and Arkham Asylum were in comparison. Those two games set a very high bar that sadly Arkham Origins just couldn't live up to. Maybe it was just me but I found Gotham City to be rather lifeless in Origins, it also didn't help that there were noticeable framerate issues.