Awsome Homebrew demo of No Gravity! :D

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
i know i know. i bet its lame also because its a demo. well believe it or not the game is homebrew and it is very impressing! i cant forget the game at all! its so professional that it makes you think that its a umd game. It has the best graphics i have ever seen! (it looks like the games on the umd) What the game is about is that you are a pilot flying in a 3D (yes it really is 3D and not some crappy grapics) space craft of your choice. you complete missions and then move on to the next mission, but there is a story involved. It is just a demo, but a great demo that every homebrew-psp owner should have on their memory stick. http://pspupdates.qj.net/No-Gravity-v1-01-game-demo/pg/49/aid/85320 if you still dont believe me then go to this link and look at the video. That is homebrew and not a video. I actually played it and it blew my mind! You still don't believe me? Look at the comments everyone has posted. There are like 123 comments and counting saying how shocked they were when they played it. Im telling you, you will not regret this (meaning that its not a waste of your time) Enjoy :D

Last edited: