Awesome PSP News

Maverick

I'm A Pimp, Bitch
Registered
Jul 10, 2005
The Steel City
www.myspace.com
I just found out that Capcom Classics Collection Remixed for the PSP includes *dramatic pause* . . . the original Street Fighter! I'm getting it in a few days, and it shall never leave my PSP. Joy!

Indeed. Capcom is definitely putting out the best of the old-timey bundles of old games. I mean, it's got Street Fighter AND Strider!

Hey are we allowed to post about homebrew/ iso loaders etc on PSP on these forums?

Nope. They're quite illegal and since we're a totally legit site, with publishers who can easily check up on what we post, it's easily in all of our best interest to just not.

Dont for get Ghouls N Ghost...........That game will make me buy my third PSP. God I should save that for my PS3.............Anyway yes Capcom putting the clasics on the system is a great idea.

Sounds good, I'll tell my friends about that, we all LOVE the original SF's.

I got it and I love it. There are a lot of great games on the disc. To me, Capcom Classics Collection Remix is the best compilation ever made (mostly because I find most collections to be huge let downs, but this one delivers).

On a related note, can someone tell me how to pick Ken in Street Fighter?

Well, typical Street Fighter is that you hold down either select or R or L when you select character...but you may not be able to :-|

But yeah, Ken kicks Ryu's ass.

spudlyff8fan said:
Well, typical Street Fighter is that you hold down either select or R or L when you select character...but you may not be able to :-|

But yeah, Ken kicks Ryu's ass.

Everybody knows that.

And Ioir (KOF) owns them all

God I'd kill for a PSP KOF

Ehh...they're ok. My guys are Ryo, Kyo Yamazaki, Iori, Rock (when I get the chance), Shingo and a little bit of Kim.