Assassin's Creed

I'm not fully sold on this game, especially since a lot of other games are coming out.
I'll probably just get my cousin to buy it, then borrow it from him.

It's a bit repetitive but it's definitely good.

However, I'd recommend renting it since it doesn't take long to beat, and if you get annoyed by the repetitive gameplay you'll want to get rid of it quickly.

I actually heard mixed reviews for this game. I heard it was either super cool, or totally sucked. I gotta play it for myself.

I got assassins creed from a kid I work with for 30 bucks. I'm about 5 hours in, and in spite of the repetitive nature of the game play I really enjoy playing it.

Yeah it's best if you actually play it, as your game tastes differ from everyone elses, the biggest downside in this game was the repetitive style gameplay, and the lack of multiplayer.

If they would of offered some decent multiplayer mini game or something along those lines probably more people would of liked it.

I'm playing this game and I'm just plain seriously loving it. I've got to say that it's got a seriously fun battle engine and the free-roamingness of the game is jawesome.

I hated the battle engine and kind of thought that the entire thing came down to hitting one button. I thought that it could have been better if the first hour of the game didn't repeat through the entire game it might have been better, but instead it was just a story that didn't pick up until the end of the game and then it just ended.

Wasn't impressed, but maybe the already confirmed sequel will be better.

Early on, everything does boil down to hitting X or hitting RT and X at the same time, but once you get more moves and equipment, it gets much more diverse.

The story, though, was the most disappointing aspect of the game. THAT is what keeps it from being a really, really good game for me.

I just started playing this game. It isnt exactly what I thought it was going to be. The linking between ages is weird, and i feel that the sword combat is not as fluid as I would like it to be.