Arg

Heavyduty

Registered
Apr 21, 2006
i really miss PSO right now. its one of my favorr online games ever, but sence there hasnt truly been a new form of the game in like 4 years i cant seem to play much of PSOBB. i just can wait for PSU. its almost painfull to see they dont even have a confermed date for its release.

any one else have or had this feeling about a game?

dude yes PSO pwns. lol i spent so many hours playing that on dreamcast and xbox. i really hope they end up making a entirely new PSO game for the next gens. its been basically the same game for about 7 years. i want a new world, better graphics, new items, weapons, and what not. ahh why did u have to remind me of PSO now im sad.... cuz i sold it...

there's that pc version, blue burst, which is basically a port of the gamecube version. i think i still have it on my cpu, but can't play it cus i'm on dialup now.

just buy it for gamecube and play the split screen multiplayer mode.

i do not beave so no. there was a beta for BB a little while back, might be thinking of that.

you can apply for closed betas, thats how you getinto closed beta's. how i got into WoW closed beta was an aplcation, and aplaccation got me into atuo assults closed beta. what makes it a closed beta is the NDA you have to sign on being accepted into the beta program.

closed beta usly where they iron out most of the games problms. open betas only do to things 2 server stress testing and advertising.

i guess i'll have to not be lazy on this one and look for my self.

Well the beta seems to be for the Japnise version of the game, the beta site is ine japnise and usly sega holds a second closed beta for its us team and servers and verson, but this usly come after the japnise beta.

also they sent out all the beta invtaion to the japnise aplcants aleady so you cant geting that partcular beta anymore.. not that i whould be able to even navgate the menus.

I thought PSU was in closed beta for internal testing. I wasn't aware of a public beta at this time.

Welp, hopefully the U.S. will get it's shot at it soon.

I just knew about it because people on another forum I visit had a big thread on who got accepted in. Although there are quite a few people on that forum who live in japan : /