Arcade Sticks

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
So there I was, flipping through another forum, and I stumble across a bunch of pictures of fighting game arcade sticks that are FRICKIN HOME MADE. Behold:

ea5561ad.jpg

711c081e.jpg

05180614401rm.jpg

160600582_ac68d71899.jpg

cammy.jpg

This goes to prove...fighting games frickin' rule. But are those not awesome?

damn, it'd be so sweet to have one of those with my own artwork on it. If there isn't already some place that does custom fighting sticks, there should be.

I've seen a gut who makes them from scratch. they're pretty expensive though, but made with love, and that's what makes them special

F-ING A I want one. Not to use or anything but to keep. Honestly I would make that a Hustle. Custom sticks.

at my last trip to the local ToysRUs, they had Xbox wireless arcade sticks on clearance for like $15.99. I was considering....

Eh, it's probably a shitty one.

Yah, there be some custom stick crafters. Good stuff. The customs are always the best.

Yes, customs are indeed always the best. I just wish I had the hardware to build one...or the money to buy the parts...

My my..aren't those spiffy. I might spend more time gazing rapturously at the artwork then the game, but so what? I'd still get one.

I've been to those sites, GT, and those are awesome sites. You got to that sort of place to buy the hardware for those arcade sticks I showed.

Well people, I now own an arcade stick. It isn't a snazzy custom one like the ones shown before, but it's still beautiful:

2b.jpg

There it is. It's the Hori DOA4 limited edition Xbox 360 Arcade Stick. With snazzy (but replacable) artwork with DOA4's Kokoro, the standard, Street Fighter 2-inspired six button setup, and a low-rise ball-type stick. I love it. This'll confirm that when me, Asylum and eventually Stan start beating the hell outta eachother in Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting on the Xbox 360, that I'll have an edge.