Anyone who loves Clash of Clans as much as I do?

maryannballeras

Registered
Nov 9, 2014
My friend recommended Clash of Clans to me, saying that it's a good game and that it's free (which is a plus.) So, I downloaded and installed the game, and I got hooked into it right away! Is there anyone here who loves the game as much as I do? Raise your hand!

*Raises a hand* I played this game a lot a while back, but I stopped playing it, because I spent way too much time on it. I needed to do some other things :D I agree with you that it is a good game and it gets you hooked on it pretty fast. I might go back to playing it someday, who knows.

I downloaded and played the game a few times. I heard such good things about it from different places. It wasn't my type of game. I have never liked those resource type games where you have to gather troops and gold and things like that. That being said of the games that are like that it is the best one I have seen.

I have played Clash of Clans and many similar games, but this genre just isn't for me. I hardly enjoy the gameplay. From the RTS games I have played, Castle Clash was the one I played the longest. But still, I uninstalled it after a couple of weeks or so.

I'd love to play it, but I don't know if it's available via Android or not. If it is, my phone space is marginally small which means I might not be able to play it either way.

I'd love to play it, but I don't know if it's available via Android or not. If it is, my phone space is marginally small which means I might not be able to play it either way.

Yes, it is available on Android phones as well! I have also installed it in my phone and it has been working fine. If I remember it right, the size of the game is just around 40+ mb. Pretty descent, in my opinion, for a game that has a very good graphic quality.

Yes, it is available on Android phones as well! I have also installed it in my phone and it has been working fine. If I remember it right, the size of the game is just around 40+ mb. Pretty descent, in my opinion, for a game that has a very good graphic quality.
That does seem pretty decent. I'll have to get Netflix or something off of it in order to play, but that thing froze constantly anyway. My phone has a pretty small screen since it's an android, I hope that won't deter me from the game. I'm looking for it on the Google Play store now. If I can get it to work, then I'll let you know if it's a hit or a miss for me.

I play clash of clans every day. Currently a level 7 town hall. mainly playing catch up right now. I need to up grade a bunch of wall pieces from crystal to dark crystal, my dark elixer holder, my air defense, my archer towers, and my mortars. I haven't even got my barbarian king out yet (saving up gems to do so), I don't have my dark barracks, and I don't have my hidden tesla. My biggest issue with the game is how long everything takes. To either get resources, to upgrade things, or what ever.