anyone who like Golden sun 1&2 think they should make a sequal for the ds?

Grantastic85

Registered
Apr 26, 2006
Eagan
i like Golden sun, it was my first GBA game i got when it came out. it was a soild RPG for a soild handheld system (at the time) but at the end of golden sun 2, the sorce of alchamy is stuck within the first game main character, it just well.. leaves it there. and i got really F***king pissed, and now since there is the next gen handhelds out, i want my baby back! i want to see what happeneds! give me goldensun 3, does anyone fell the same way or are you leaving me in the dark?

Golden Sun is definitely sequel worthy, and the game was left open-ended enough. I'd just hope it would do the first two games justice.

Spuds, are you suggesting if Camelot is going to make a GS sequel it will come out on the Wii? I'm not sure if I would like GS's departure from handhelds, or how it could be adapted to the Wii controller (I liked using buttons to command the turn-based style of GS and can't imagine doing it any other way). If a GS sequel came out for the DS... that could be pretty dang sweet as long as it retained most of the qualities of the first two.

The Golden Sun games were great. Nice to see a high quality ORIGINAL RPG in a sea of remakes. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel on the DS. Could even plug in the first and second games in the GBA slot and unlock stuff... now that would be sweet.

Well, Meggo. I'm thinking that there's either gonna be a GS3 on the Wii in 2007 or a GS3 probably on the DS in 2009. Just thinking, it's either gonna be on the Wii or not coming out for a while.

Scratch that. Camelot is no longer on the Nintendo payroll. You're not gonna be seeing a Golden Sun on a Nintendo thing again.

Hey when did Meggo get a job. Did I miss something was there a celebration. If she is now staff does this mean I must listen to her.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But about the camelot is not not making games for nintendo anymore. I have yet to here or see the offical release of that. I know that they will be working on another project not with nintendo. But nor did I here that they will never work with nintendo again. So don't cry Meggo there is still hope.

spudlyff8fan said:
Yeah, you're now her slave.

o_O I have a slave? Wow, I missed the memo on that one.

I wouldn't worry too much about the authority I have, Luda; I'm nay but a lowly writer. I can't really do too much, but I can wave my pen at you threateningly. So watch out.

I'll definitely be keeping my ear to the ground for news from Camelot. *runs off to play Golden Sun*