Anyone play minecraft ?

Lewis Adams

Registered
Mar 22, 2015
I have played Minecraft since march 2012, it startedout when my friend was talking about it, one day I was curious so i typed into the internet for free minecraft (I didn't have much money), I found this site called minecraftforfree.com but it got shut down after a bit, I got addicted to the game especially making a really long pointless tunnel nearly at bedrock. minecraftforefree.com got shut down so then I bought a minecraft account, I have been playing up to now, I have had some servers that were a success but couldn't pay for them. Anyone else got any stories about minecraft ?

Hey, try searching for mineshafter. I found it a while ago and it runs the latest version of minecraft on my laptop. The best thing is its free :) I've been playing it since last year but got sick of it after building so many random structures and rollercoasters on mine.

I have never played minecraft before and I don't know why so may people play it. I saw the graphics once and it was a complete turn off and so I am baffled as to why so may are attracted to it. Maybe it has something to do with the gameplay?

I played Minecraft on a Factions server for 3 years. I played in one of the most popular non-premium server, where there are like 1100+ players. Factions gamemode is very fun for me, while the survival mode is boring for me. Unfortunately I'm stopping playing on this server, because it got ruined by trappers and hackers, who make you join a faction and then teleport you into a hole where you die, so they can collect your items. Admins can't do nothing about that, because scamming and trapping people is legal and not against rules. So it's nearly impossible to join a faction on this server. (and probably others)