Anyone ever played Transistor (for PC)?

bigbrain50

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
Jamaica
A fantastic game for PC is Transistor, it was a massive cult hit. Made by the iconic independent developers Super Giant games. Transistor is the first game the developers made since their last smash hit, Bastion, both Bastion and Transistor are rpg playeg on very similar graphic engines, and the odd blend of turn based and real time rpg play of Transistor is really what set it apart from other RPGs, i enjoyed it immensely, so much so, I played it through 4 times on varying difficulties, thats a freaking big deal, because I get bored easily. Its not a very expansive open world game like you'd expect from great RPGs but the hautingly cynical story telling, that seems to be set in the roaring 20s, and set to the tone of heart break and vengeance, will have you hooked. weild the strange and powerful Transistor sword, and save te city.

It's the best game I never want to play again.

The art, story, combat, music, everything was wonderful but once was enough.

As a big fan of Bastion I found the style of Transistor to be rather different. Both are still really great indie games nevertheless, with great storylines.

I never played this game, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I wanted to give it a try some time back, but I didn't have enough time to get into it. I'll probably check it out in the near future, because you really made me want to play this game.