Any ideas for a new console?

toradada5598

Registered
Mar 20, 2015
Ever thought of any ideas for a new console or an improvement of existing consoles? Probably yes. Why not share it with everyone? :D

Here's an idea of mine - a console that can release scents/odors so that you'd really feel the "atmosphere" of the game you're playing.

Well Nintendo seems to be developing some new console to bring together all the current media platforms together. It's an interesting and novel concept to say the least.

460342-nintendo-future-nx-system-credit-nintendo.jpg

There's no new console idea now that's going to beat what Sony have done with designing and developing Playstation 5.

Microsoft did good with the Xbox Series consoles but PS5 is way better.

Playstation 5 is the mantle for all new video games console. There's no video game console that's better than it including the Microsoft Xbox Series X. I don't have any ideas what they are going to do with Playstation 6.

I do like your idea of a console that gives off smells and scents depending on which game you are playing, that would be a really cool feature for sure if any console developer was able to make that happen. I would imagine it would be a difficult thing to accomplish though for sure!