Any Culdcept lovers out there?

dpatel304

Registered
Nov 8, 2014
For those who haven't heard of the game, the best way to describe it is that it is a mix between Magic: The Gathering and Monopoly.

The game wasn't a huge hit, but does have a decent following. I used to play it on the PS2, but there is a version for the 360 and I believe there are also versions for the DS and 3DS. Honestly, I wish they would release a steam version and be done with it. It could just be a port of the 360 version as well or the DS versions, but just something so that it is more accessible to people who don't own those consoles.

Anyway, I sunk in hundreds of hours into the PS2 game. It's nothing pretty or spectacular to look at, it's just a strategic game and fantastic multiplayer game if you have people to play with. That was the key to me being able to play so much. I was back in high school, so I would play with my brother and we had a couple neighbors who were into it as well, so it worked out really well. Obviously don't play as much any more because it's hard to get people together to sink 30+mins into a single game, but I just wanted to see if there were people out there who had heard of this game and who had enjoyed it too.