Any Atari fans here?

Jayson

Registered
Jun 8, 2018
I liked Pitfall Harry and Pole Position. In fact, I was a kid in the 80s - and that was when it was in it's last days. But anyway, what are your favorite games for the system? When did you play it? Does anyone have a console or retro-console now?

Oh gosh, this is a blast from the past! I played in the early 90's when my family still had an Atari console. I have no idea what happened to it...for all I know it might still be in their garage in storage!

I think my favorites were the Pacman games - so retro but so fun!

What's funny about Atari is that the games were so simple, a thousand or more could probably be put on a CD! Is that about right? Anyway, I know that a lot of early Nintendo and Sega one can.

Anyway, who has tried some retro consoles or perhaps Atari games put on other systems? I haven't as of yet.

I am an Atari fan as it was the first console I played games on. I was I think around six or seven when I first got my hands on Atari. I can't remember most of the games, but my favorite one was a game that had this small plane that we had to maneuver left and right avoiding obstacles in the way. I also enjoyed some 2 players games on it such as ping pong and hide and seek. No doubt it holds a special place in my heart as I grew up with it.

I am an Atari fan. My cousins are the ones who let me play this. They are the ones that are so expert in playing Atari.

Atari 2600 was the first Atari console which I played with. It was my uncle who owns it and it's why I always visited him so I can play on the console.