After watching the new...

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
....Zelda:phantom Hourglass movie on our movies page....I need to get a DS right now.....It's just a matter of convincing my wife she needs one to enjoy the holidays thoroughly.....I mean, i was a Zelda fan back in the day.....but now, after watching the trailer, i have got to start pushing the issue more :hyper:

If you're wife is like mine she will play the DS more than you. It took me forever to covnice my wife that we should get a DS, but now we fight over who gets to play it! She is always wanting to play Brain Age and Polarium. Plus there are a ton of games she wants like Tetris DS, Snood 2, and Bubble Bobble DS. I have noticed that a lot of women enjoy puzzle type games, and the DS has those. Plus, the stylus is a lot less intimdating than a controller so it is more accessible.

And yes, Phantom Hourglass looks incredible!

Well......Squall, it was a toss up between the DS and the 360.....The 360 came first 'cause i'm a tech junkie....and the 360 has sooo much to tinker with.....but the DS will be coming soon......with the baby on the way and the wife will be home more, she'll need something to keep her company.....while i'm taking care of the kid, when she's getting back on her feet...............And yes, I know the DS has plenty of games i want to play.....but have you ever tried to hold a verbal debate with a Jersey woman......:duck::fire::duck: