Advanced Warfare

LadyMiles

Registered
Nov 7, 2014
Has anyone been able to play the newest call of duty advanced warfare yet? I watch my fiance play Call of Duty all the time and this new game seems great except it seems really futuristic. I like the other call of duties as the play field looks a bit more real. I do like the fact that you are able to jump all over the place which is definitely a new feature. Has anyone else played this game and if so what are your thoughts on it?

Yeah I'm still waiting to buy. It seems to be a step up from Ghosts per all the reviews I have read. I hope so. But the bar wan't that very high to begin with.

They hyped up this game pretty much like their every other game. They always say that this one is radically different than other games, but it is always the same ting. They have reused a lot of assests from their previous games for sure. Thhe game looks shady to be honest.

If I were you I would wait a month. If it is like every other game it will hype down by then and people will go back and call it garbage.

I rented it for a few days and enjoyed what little I played from it. However, it is one of those games where I can already tell that certain features and mechanics will get old fast if you get frustrated easily with shooter games. For example, some people can go invisible at certain times which can be annoying to deal with as a new player, and all the jumping around is fun, but less fun when people are jumping and killing you and you can't tell where they are coming from. Honestly though, you can get weird frustrations and quirks like that from any game so it comes down to what mechanics will/won't bother you in a game.

Overall from the time I spent on it I did enjoy it, but I couldn't see myself binge playing it like I have in other CoD games.

Its starting to get too redundant. Nothing new to the series. Ghost had a controllable dog which I thought was cool. But you only did it for a short in the early stages. I hope they introduce something new in the this one.

I mean nobody bought it yet, that's very telling by itself. That no one on this forum has actually bought it or spoke up for it yet.