Achievements

SquallSnake7

Editor in Chief
Jun 23, 2005
IL
My gamer score is slowing growing. What are some good games to easily and quickly boost my gamerscore? I am reviewing Shrek 3 now, and that has some pretty easy points.

I honestly have no idea. I think my score is a litle over 7500 and other than me beating my games I couldn't tell you anymore (like performing however many headshots in a row kind of stuff). I can tell you Fight Night is really easy to beat and you get 1000 points for doing so. Just try to beat as many games as you can. I think Uno gives points quickly, the Tom Clancy games are easy to beat as well.

I'm kinda pissed that I didn't get any points for beating Saints Row because I used the ammo and sprint codes. Thats so stupid, its not like there's a God code in the game (that I know of). I still died a thousand times. That game is hard as nails towards the end, I needed those codes to even have a fighting chance.

Here ya go.

They're are quite a few good ways to boost your gamer score if you want to take the time and maybe play a few games you might not like.

TMNT is a pretty easy 1000 points. Just playing through the game will earn you all of them. Same with King Kong and Call of Duty 2.

Enchanted Arms will take you a while but you can earn 1000 pretty easy

NBA 2K6 and College Hoops 2K6 are a really fast 1000 points apiece.

And if you are really wanting to get some points play through Eragon...even though it was a horrible game i did it just for the achievements

Last edited:
My gamerscore is 9650.

A major reason for it is "Major League Baseball 2K6". With only 5 goals, its really easy to get 1000 points. Just put it on easy and you should beat them all within an hour tops, if your good at games.

I got the 1000 points for oblivion too...but it sucks cause there are another 250 for it because of shivering isles

If you have enough Microsoft points, you should get Shivering Isles. I think it's worth the $30.

I'm trying to get full 1000 points in NFS Most Wanted, but that's not going to happen anytime soon.