About the 360...

spudlyff8fan

Super Senior Staff
Registered
Jun 23, 2005
somewhere
You know, we're nice people here in the Mygamer staff. But certain members are beginning to annoy us. This is just a reminder, we're MORE than willing to disqualify you for generally spam-esque posting. As we've all certainly noticed, members have been SPAMMING THE HELL OUT OF EVERYTHING.

Like I said, we're more than willing to disqualify you if you aren't really a legitimate member of the forums. You know who you are, now clean up your act.

is going into the new threads and posting a reply......but contributing to the conversation....considered spamming????but ike alot

lol....*does the crip walk* hooah....im really good at that.....thanks for clearing that up...*shouts HOOAH and HURRRAY*

It's mainly when people do things like make three posts back-to-back-to-back that are less than a sentence each, or make something like fifty posts in one day that are just useless.

I was going to come on here just for the xbox, but I'm actually starting to enjoy the forum, and the way it's been set up. Very well organized and well done.

I know a lot of people who have been going on every forum thread and posting something dumb...

like selling 60gb iPod Video for $50

It is the biggest scam that I have ever seen!!! lol

Meggo the Eggo said:
No, I don't think it should be..... that's usually called talking.

*dances* Yay, I'm not a spammer, I'm not a spammer, and I hate XBox anyway :p

Then if you win it you can ship it to me Meggo <3