A ton of Sega Genesis games on the cheap on Amazon!

Skuttie

Registered
Nov 15, 2014
Link- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AEV8HI2/

$2.62 for the following

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Alien Soldier
Alien Storm
Altered Beast
Beyond Oasis / The Story of Thor
Bio-Hazard Battle
Bonanza Bros.
Columns
Columns III
Comix Zone
Crack Down
Decap Attack
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco Jr.
Ecco the Dolphin
Ecco: The Tides of Time
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Eternal Champions
Fatal Labyrinth
Flicky
Gain Ground
Galaxy Force II
Golden Axe
Golden Axe 2
Golden Axe 3
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Chameleon
Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole
Light Crusader
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
Ristar
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Shining Force
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Space Harrier II
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Super Thunder Blade
Sword of Vermilion
The Revenge of Shinobi
VectorMan
Vectorman 2
Virtua Fighter 2
Wonder Boy in Monster World
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair

That is actually fairly cheap for old games, and I even see some great titles there that I always assumed would go for a lot more. I'd love to buy these but unfortunately I don't have my console anymore and I just don't want to have to buy one second hand.

Ah, I thought you meant the actual games. This collection isn't really worth buying, imo, it's just emulated, and not in the best way either. Just download the ROMs, it's not like people will judge you for that.

Even though the collection is no longer for sale under the price mentioned by the OP, I will chip in here and agree with Aladar. Take it as a warning for anyone who is going to buy any of these games. The steam emulated versions are poorly emulated, with a lot of problems. Sound bugs out often and I have even noticed slow downs in places that I am fairly sure were none in their original form.

So for me it is not a question of price. In this form that they are offered, it is not worth experiencing them, regardless of how cheap they are.

That's a shame since I play tons of game through Steam, but it makes sense. It'd be nice if they were better emulated.