A Decent Dragonball game

ShadowStriker

Registered
I know probably a lot of you hate DBZ and its burnt out but I been playing it and well they had the right combination with DBZ Budokai 3 and this tenkachi is pretty good but they need to combine the fighing style in tenkachi to the capsule creation like in budokai 3. I think this would make for one awesome gaming experiance. Have any of you played 3 and know hwo to get the capsules faster? i mean i have 74% of them but still need more and if youve played this tenkachi what do you think it needs to change?

I played Budokai 2...it wasn't a BAD fighting game, but it had somewhat remedial combos, not enough free movement in the gameplay and everyone fought exactly the same pretty much...

Though, like I said, it wasn't BAD.

i own all of them but budokai 1 and i like all of them but i mean three was the best out of them sagas had free movement but a one track mind and tenkachi had large better 3D backgrounds but the game play in it just sucks i mean they all have the same moves and they start out with everything you just have to learn how to pull it off which is kinda gay but other then that its pretty decent they just need to combine the best elements from three the free roam from three and sagas and the fighting style of two and tenkaichi it would have been way better....