50 cent Bulletproof best game ever!!

Minus the crime-fighting...and plus the crime commiting. And Chuck Norris could prolly kick his ass...when he was younger...

50 cent as the new american hero right up there with richard nixon and jose cuervo or how ever you spell it i mean why do we idolize a man who was a gang banger who got shot then made a song about it thats like a white guy trying to rap... i mean its just not right...

BCampbell said:
Sometimes, when I think about things like fitty cent, a little part of me agrees that Western culture is destroying the world. Just a little part. Then I go back to playing Winning Eleven and The Sims.

Hmm, that's exactly the way I feel when I hear Ashley "Ho' Down" Simpson sing.

Fitty's popularity has always puzzled me. I mean, I know he's just a marketing tool. Instead of rappers pretending to be tough thugs who would actually cry like little girls if they had to stare down the barrel of their executioner's gun, he's one who's been there. How bad a shot was the guy that pulled the trigger, though? He was shot like nine times and didn't die. If it was Chuck Norris, I would expect it. But Fitty?

Why does anyone care about this dude?

Yeah, Fitty was SO bulletproof, he DIDNT get hospitalized for weeks after he got capped. Still impressive he lived though...