#1 game on your list

Favorite upcoming game? Or favorite game?

My favorite game of all time would have to be FFT.

Favorite upcoming game is a tie between RE5 and Starcraft: Ghost,

I'm playing the "first" Fire Emblem for GBA. Yes I know I am way behind. But it is pretty fun. I like the story. Therefore, I would probably say that I am looking forward to the GC version of Fire Emblem.

I would assume that since we already have a topic about the new Zelda game that it is understood that many of us are looking forward to it.

And just to irritate Kurruption a bit, I am looking forward to the next Metroid game, but not Metroid Pinball. I frown upon that game.

"I luuuuuuuvvvvvvvv Metroid. But I can't play it because it makes me fat. But it's soooooooo good."

i'm almost ashamed to say it, but i'm looking forward to shadow the hedgehog. hopefully there will be lot's of running in straight lines inbetween all the gun fights.

damn you wijg, so you're looking forward to metroid hunters, do us all a favor and go play tales of symphonia right now, and yes I'm looking forward to twilight princess

thats a hard one

either Gears of War *drool* or Call of Duty 2 *drool*

ya for me goes Gears of War but also Ghost Recon Advanced WarFighter is def right their next to Gears on the top of my list...an then of course Halo 3 whenever that maybe

WELLLLLLLLL, it looks like we shall be waiting for Zelda a fair amount longer. Hell, the new Metroid game will probably be out before it. Nintendo seems to be purposely trying to lose the console wars.

why are people already looking forward to RE5, all that has been shown is a freaking tech demo. Hell I remember how excited I was about Dino Crisis 3 and boy did my world come crumbling down.

most overhyped games will do that. but how could resident evil dissapoint us? i think we're actually setting ourselves and the industry up for a big disaster/failure/dissapointment in a way. i mean think about it. like half of the games being previewed in mags like game informer are for next gen consoles. they're hyping us all up so much about how kick-ass the next gen will be. and i'm sure it will be to some extent. i feel like the graphics will wow us. but what about gameplay? will we be so wrapped up in the eye-candy that we buy up all these "awesome" next-gen titles and then after a few days realize the games suck? that's what i'm more interested in, and always will be: content.