Android or iOS?

I would really prefer the android over the IOS because it is more cheaper and convenient to use. Besides I cannot afford to have IOS since it is very costly and I am really contented with the android right now since it has same unique features. Android has been the widely used type of phone or gadgets that be most people used all around the world. It is already tested and can withstand the test of time and I feel great about it.

In my opinion, android is better in terms of gaming because of such many games than iOS. They have far better games and this are for free. I am also using android and I am very satisfied with it.

In my opinion, android is better in terms of gaming because of such many games than iOS. They have far better games and this are for free. I am also using android and I am very satisfied with it.

The free games that I get on my Android is one reason that I feel that it is the best when it comes to gaming unlike the type of limitations that we have with other operating systems on mobile.

I would really prefer the android over the IOS because it is more cheaper and convenient to use. Besides I cannot afford to have IOS since it is very costly and I am really contented with the android right now since it has same unique features. Android has been the widely used type of phone or gadgets that be most people used all around the world. It is already tested and can withstand the test of time and I feel great about it.

iOS is very expensive in my country as well and that is the reason many of us are not using it for the things that we do. I prefer to make use of my Android device since even the maintenance cost is not that really expensive as many are made to believe.

Android definitely.
IOS has a lot more advantages when your a US resident in my opinion.If your not a US resident you have less free applications,less applications in general,less freedom and everything is kinda limited.Although IOS might be faster and better,Android users have more freedom when it comes to their electronic device.

I prefer android. It's what I've been using since the very beginning. I like its simplicity and better function as a whole. Also, it's a lot cheaper than the iOS phones.

Android - more free stuff, more customizable, easy to use and lots of content for it, which is being released all the time. And a better logo. But that's just me. :D

Hey, me too! I find that we share the same reasons in choosing android. It's practically a no brainer question, right? We get to do a bunch of stuff using this software. :D

Power users like myself want a customizable phone as much as possible. I'm not averse to learning all the tricks and trades for operating Androids and want to get to know my device intimately. I vote Android.

Who doesn't like customizing their gadgets? I for one am doing this through phone accessories. I'm not much of a techie. But getting to design my own phone and change some stuff makes me very happy.

Android. I don't really have anything against iOS itself, but I am not willing to pay so much money for an iPhone. The basic model (16GB?) here costs around $1000, while an Android phone with the same specs would run me maybe $400?

This is probably the biggest reason why many choose android over iOS. While the latter may seem like a luxury brand, it's obvious that they almost function the same. With the main difference being the price you have to pay to get it.

I don't own either :( But my family (Yeah, sucks that I'm the only one in the family without a smart phone... But it's my choice anyway XD) prefers to buy Android phones than iOS. One reason is that Android is cheaper. Another is that Android is more technologically advanced. And because most Apple games (did I term it correctly?) require payment, while most Android games are free XD <<the last one's according to a friend XP

I see your point. It kind of is true. There are lots of free android games. It's very convenient and reassuring that we can play our favorite games with paying anything at all.

I'm presently using both Android and iOS devices. When it comes to conventional Gaming I prefer Android but for intense and new gaming iOS has the advantage since all the new games are available first in iOS also using apple devices gives me a good experience when it comes to rendering and it doesn't lag unlike Android devices.