Here comes a new challenger :)

MomoStarr16

Registered
Mar 6, 2018
Hi everyone. I am a video/console game avid fan. Almost every inch of my life are dedicated by playing games. Finally I found a forum that I can find a lot of people that have a hobby just like me. Hope to see all you people who are addicted to playing games. :D

Wow good to know my friend, I am also an avid fan of some games out there weather it is in PC or in a gaming console. I am always doing some gaming whenever I feel bored because it serve us my stress reliever. I am happy to be in this forum because I really learned a lot well and I hope to make a good discussions to all of you guys. Have a nice day ahead.

Wow good to know my friend, I am also an avid fan of some games out there weather it is in PC or in a gaming console. I am always doing some gaming whenever I feel bored because it serve us my stress reliever. I am happy to be in this forum because I really learned a lot well and I hope to make a good discussions to all of you guys. Have a nice day ahead.

I also love playing video games so much especially during the weekends when I am less busy. It is a good way for me to unwind and deal with boredom. I love playing adventures because it's challenging and fun, I never get tired of it. If you don't mind sharing, what games are you playing lately ?