You're trapped on a desert island for 90 days with 3 game series...

iCoachU

Registered
Mar 13, 2016
Which do you pick?

Remember, no internet on a desert island, just you & the games.

Mine would be:

1. Ratchet & Clank, all volumes.
2. the .hack ps2 series, all volumes.
3. Kingdom Hearts series

How bout yourself? :)

This is interesting. I think mine would be

1. FIFA 2015(or any year of FIFA that I have at the moment)
2. Fallout series
3. Need For Speed Most Wanted (the old version)

1. Elder Scrolls.
2. Call of Duty
3. Total War

I'm pretty sure I could make it 90 days with those. I feel someone might be surprised by my inclusion of Call of Duty, but really it's a very different type of game as far as pace (and genre), and I've replayed the campaigns many times, plus playing multiplayer against bots like in Black Ops means hours of replay value for me!

Deus Ex series.
Pokemon series.
Final Fantasy, because it's long and I've yet to play any of them despite desperately wanting to (many are PS exclusives too which doesnt encourage me).

1. GTA Vice City / GTA San Andreas / GTA 4 / GTA 5
2. FIFA 07 - 12
3. Guitar Hero

Hope some water would be included, too. Otherwise, it's death in disguise.

1. Persona 4: Golden for PSVITA
2. Fallout 4
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X (maybe I'd finally finish it)

If I was stranded for 90 days, I might finally have time to play Fallout 4. And since there is no internet, would also need strong single player offline play. So maybe Fire Emblem or Tactics Ogre for me.

A deserted island or uninhabited island is an island that is not permanently populated by humans. Uninhabited islands are often used in movies or stories about shipwrecked people, and are also used as stereotypes for the idea of "paradise". Some uninhabited islands are protected as nature reserves and some are privately owned. Devon Island in Canada is claimed to be the largest uninhabited island in the world. You can also check 192.168.2.1 gateway for more information.

I’m glad that you said we can pick an entire series, because this makes the choice so much easier.

I think that my first choice would be the Metal Gear Solid series. Not only are the Metal Gear games my favorite of all-time (and one of the longest running video game series to boot), but their cutscenes are so long it’s practically like taking a set of movies with you as well! Bonus points.

I suppose the number two spot goes to the Super Mario Bros series. I don’t think there is such a thing as a bad Super Mario game, and with so many games to choose from, they’re bound to provide weeks of entertainment.

And the last spot would go to the Pokémon series. Not only are there dozens of Pokémon games, but truth be told, I’ve actually never finished a single one. I always beat all the gym leaders but have never gone on to face the Elite Four or complete the Pokedex. Being stranded on a deserted island would be the perfect opportunity to play through all the Pokémon games, to completion.