Do you watch anime?

Yes, I watch lot of anime, in fact anime bought me to the gaming world. Pokemon, One piece, Bleach, Naruto, Fairy tail, there's just so many of them that I would like watch over and over if I had all the time in the world.
Also the anime adaptation of Persona 4 and Danganronpa was awesome.

Judging from your reaction, it will be epic. Is 12 episodes enough for this anime? Idk how many chapters the manga has.

The manga has 44 chapters and it ended really recently (I just finished it yesterday!). The events of the latest episode started on chapter 28 though, so I'm not sure if they'll be able to animate so many chapter in only 2 episodes.
Some of the chapters were reminiscences so maybe they'll be able to.
I seriously hope they don't screw up!

I watch anime and read manga, I'm all around a fan of the genre but I keep it casual; I won't watch ALL seasonal anime, but I enjoy a couple new series per year.

Right now I'm hooked on Attack on Titan (Manga/Anime), Berserk and The Promised Neverland (just manga... for now), but I'm a big fan of series that are already over like Kuroko no Basket, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop and some more obscure ones.

I don't really watch anime that much nowadays, but I'm a fan of Death Note, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Not really anymore nowadays. If I happen to run across some interesting series I might pick it up, like I did with Wangan Midnight just recently (although it's like a decade old or something). But before that can't even recall what I really watched last, I reckon few episodes of Death Note on Netflix while traveling and having nothing else to do.

I love watching anime specially period anime like Samurai Champion, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Shippuden, Boruto, some slice of life, Shounen and harem too. The last anime I've finished was Kakegurui, I like gambling anime nowadays.

My favorite anime right now is "Boku No Hero Academia." I typically prefer shows that have a systematic arrangement of powers and abilities. The variety makes for a fun watch.

I loved anime growing up. I had stopped for a while because I took more to video games than anime. (So, I did the opposite of you, gillman.) I recently got back into it when I watched DRAMAtical Murder, Psycho Pass (Didn't like it that much, first episode was "eh" to me.), FREE! and Sailor Moon Crystal.

Me too. Though, I stopped watching because I didn't have any shows I watched. I mean, there was a time where I felt like I had no good anime to watch. So I just went back to cartoons. But with more interesting shows now available, I can keep watching anime on a regular basis.

I've only seen a few Anime, but enjoyed them all. I have been meaning to check out more series, but I just haven't taken the time to do that. Here are the ones I've seen:
- Avatar: Last Airbender (I know it's not really anime, but it's what kinda introduced me to Anime)
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Death Note
- Cowboy Bebop

Currently watching Avatar: The Legend of Korra. Do want to find another one to occupy my time once that is over though.

Fullmetal Alchemist was the anime to watch back then. You could practically see its commercial in Animax. Lots of fans kept watching it to see where the story would go. I wonder how new shows will fare compared to it.

I usually keep up with 2 or 3 anime a season. Right now I'm watching Sword Art Online, Log Horizon and Terraformars.

I have yet to watch Sword Art Online. Though, it's probably because it's not my type of genre. I'm more into classic competition, battles, and super powers galore. The earliest example would probably be Yu Yu Hakusho or Ghost Fighter.

Yes! I absolutely love anime! I'm a big fan of Naruto, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu, Soul Eater, Kamisama Kiss, Vampire Knight,Fruits Basket, Chobits and many more! I'm currently watching Parasyte the Maxim and Valvrave the Liberator. My favorite is Naruto and I'm so excited to see Naruto:The Last.

I used to watch Naruto. But I kind of stopped watching after seeing the show's final episodes. I know that there's a new generation thing going on, but I'm kind of okay with just having watched the original series.

When I was a kid, i watched anime but not now. I am a fan of the anime "Slam dunk" because I love basketball. I was very addicted to the game basketball so whenever there are no NBA, I watched this anime. I am really a fan of Mitsui in the anime. Like him, I love to shoot threes also.

Definitely! Actually my hobbies when I was a child was watching anime and playing on a PlayStation 2 console. Those two were my biggest hobbies when I was in elementary, after I got home from school I remember lying down on our couch and waiting for voltes five to come on and then after that when there nothing to watch I would hook up our console and play guitar hero and smack down vs raw.

I think that amine is for kids because I only enjoyed it more when I was still a kid but not anymore. There are lots of other better things for me to watch than amine.

Although, I'm not ruling out the adults there are still hooked up on watching anime because my junior brother still enjoys watching it till today. He is 29 years old at the moment.

When I was a kid, i watched anime but not now. I am a fan of the anime "Slam dunk" because I love basketball. I was very addicted to the game basketball so whenever there are no NBA, I watched this anime. I am really a fan of Mitsui in the anime. Like him, I love to shoot threes also.

I also watch anime. I used to see lots of basketball shows. Even now it's still the case. Sports is still very famous in anime.

Definitely! Actually my hobbies when I was a child was watching anime and playing on a PlayStation 2 console. Those two were my biggest hobbies when I was in elementary, after I got home from school I remember lying down on our couch and waiting for voltes five to come on and then after that when there nothing to watch I would hook up our console and play guitar hero and smack down vs raw.

It seems like a good combination. We like playing games whenever we're not watching anime. And vice-versa. I'm just glad we're still getting great shows today.

I think that amine is for kids because I only enjoyed it more when I was still a kid but not anymore. There are lots of other better things for me to watch than amine.

Although, I'm not ruling out the adults there are still hooked up on watching anime because my junior brother still enjoys watching it till today. He is 29 years old at the moment.

It really depends on the person. I think people don't grow out of it. It's more like they find much better things to do. Busy life just makes it hard to watch TV shows.

Reactions: Martinsx
It really depends on the person. I think people don't grow out of it. It's more like they find much better things to do. Busy life just makes it hard to watch TV shows.

You have a very good point about this, so I have to agree with you. I must admit that there are some animation that are more better and actually kind of adult suited. So therefore, in such case, some animation are still adult inclined as well.

You have a very good point about this, so I have to agree with you. I must admit that there are some animation that are more better and actually kind of adult suited. So therefore, in such case, some animation are still adult inclined as well.

It's fine. I just think many of us start to believe that we don't like anime anymore. While it may be true for some people, most just can't find the time to watch it like they used to. Adult living is very different compared to how kids live their lives.

Reactions: Martinsx
It's fine. I just think many of us start to believe that we don't like anime anymore. While it may be true for some people, most just can't find the time to watch it like they used to. Adult living is very different compared to how kids live their lives.

Exactly, but when animation is made in such a way that it would accommodate adult flair, then there is every possibility of adults having good interest in watching it. One of my favorite animations back then was Avatar - The Last Air Bender. It's was such a great animation movie including its follow up - The Legend of Korra.

Reactions: Steve5