Questions? Comments?

Hi!
I tried searching for the answer on the "Help" page but couldn't find it -- I have a quick question. What do "credits" do? Are they strictly a currency for this website or is it actual money? Additionally what does "steal credits" mean and why do I get an error saying I don't have the permission to view that page? Thanks! :)

Hi!
I tried searching for the answer on the "Help" page but couldn't find it -- I have a quick question. What do "credits" do? Are they strictly a currency for this website or is it actual money? Additionally what does "steal credits" mean and why do I get an error saying I don't have the permission to view that page? Thanks! :)
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing, so I decided to give withdrawing credits a try. I'm still waiting for it to go through (I just redeemed it like 10 minutes ago at 11 PM 12/10/14 though). I'll try to tell you what happens next I guess.

Great big Edit: I have just looked at my transactions, and it states, "Read thread : Amount Spent : $0.00" I'm thinking that they're going to implement something that you have to do something to read a thread...I guess...?

Edit 2: I like the way you guys run this site, especially with all the mysterious stuff around the credits. I also like the community of people you've gathered.

So it just occurred to me why this forum seems to be missing something...The 'new posts' button! Seriously, every other forum I've been on had a quick link to the new/unread posts. Here, I have to go to the recent activity link to get it...

So it just occurred to me why this forum seems to be missing something...The 'new posts' button! Seriously, every other forum I've been on had a quick link to the new/unread posts. Here, I have to go to the recent activity link to get it...

Mouse over Members and click Recent Activity..

:)