El Matador is a third-person, tactical action game, where the player takes on the role of a DEA agent, whose aim is to bring down the Narcomafia, an organised crime syndicate in South America. Driven by revenge for what the Narcomafia did to his brother, the player will progress through a story which weaves its way throughout the adventure, combines all the essential features of surprise, unexpected twists and dramatic developments. It is a tale of corruption, revenge, moral ambiguity and ultimate justice.
* Wide varieties of essential gadgets which facilitate completion of stealth based missions, allowing the player to slip unnoticed through enemy lines.
* A strong storyline.
* A fascinating range of enemies (the ultimate leaders ? ?end of mission bosses?, commanders, rank and file, hostile civilians, animals like crocodiles and dogs).
* AI hierarchy of ?bad guys? ? the bosses can order and move their troops about.
* Fully functional models for enemy actions in cases such as alarm etc. (systematic search of area, coordinated action on part of enemy troops etc.)
* 3D movement and viewing of characters ? ?rag dolls?.
* Engine animation which adds texture to scenes and events, and builds atmosphere.