It’s time to bravely venture back to face the horrors of Wallace’s Underground Labyrinth, battle monstrous orcs in Bilbaron Subterranean Fortress, and go on a magic carpet ride in the Mage’s Tower because Dragon’s Crown Pro is coming to the West in Spring 2018!
Our review of the PS3 version of Dragon’s Crown can be found HERE.
This remaster of 2013’s acclaimed 2-D hack and slash couch co-op, beat ’em up action game from Vanillaware and ATLUS will be returning to the Playstation 4 and Playstation 4 Pro in 2018 for $49.99 USD and $64.99 CAD! With updated visuals and presentation for the current-gen, hunting for treasure in the Kingdom of Hydeland has never been more rewarding.
Dragon’s Crown Pro retains all the gameplay elements of the original game, including Vanillaware’s gorgeous 2-D visual flair and character design, but adds current-gen upgrades.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
As with the original release, Dragon’s Crown Pro features groups of heroes that face dreadful challenges in the labyrinthine dungeons surrounding the medieval fantasy kingdom of Hydeland. As they explore deeper into the dungeons, non-player characters such as Samuel the Adventurer’s Guild leader and Lucain, the wizard come in to play with quests and tasks to complete. Use six adventurers (Fighter, Dwarf, Amazon, Wizard, Elf, and Sorceress) and their unique abilities to unravel the story behind the ultimate treasure, the Dragon’s Crown.
Dragon’s Crown Pro will be available physically and digitally on the PS4 and PS4 Pro in Spring 2018. The game will be priced at $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD (with commensurate European pricing) and has not yet been rated by the ESRB.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Stick With It Over the last few years, 3DS owners have been blessed with original River City games. I still think River City: Tokyo Rumble is one of the best games on the 3DS eShop and River City: Knights of Justice also should please any fan of the [...]
Driving Angry As a resurrection from the 16-bit era, Road Rage 2017 on new gen consoles feels unfinished, broken, and overly simple. The obvious flaws are so glaring that Road Rage is humorous for all the wrong reasons. The story does not make any sense [...]
A Secret To Everyone Ittle Dew 2+ on Switch is the Zelda experience to play after you completed Breath of the Wild. Like A Link Between Worlds, this top-down exploratory RPG is designed around an open world in which the player can explore wherever [...]