When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know.
PS+ members can get a 10% discount by pre-ordering now.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
It’s been a full year since Kazuma Kiryu took his leave from the world of the yakuza during the events of Yakuza Kiwami. Fate, however, has other things in mind for the legendary Dragon of Dojima, and Kiryu finds himself back on the front lines of a [...]
Sneaking By Taking cues from the original Metal Gear titles, I, ZOMBIE is all about sneaking around a stationary map to turn humans into zombies, adding numbers to your attack horde, in a sort of half puzzle half strategy game. Besides sneaking and [...]
For those who don’t know, the term Metroidvania usually describes a certain type of 2D platforming game. It will consist of one large map instead of many levels or stages, and each part of the large map is slowly explored with an item in one area will [...]