Midgar Studio and Fusty Game, in cooperation with The Sidekicks, have announced that Hover: Revolt of Gamers will officially end its early access and release on May 31st, 2017 for PC, Mac and Linux. It will come to consoles later this year. Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a futuristic open-world parkour game full of amazing jumps and high speeds. It takes place on a distant planet where a team of rebels is revolting against an oppressive dictatorship. It’s up to these rebels to use their flashy gear to roam the city and help
the citizens. For that, they will need to sabotage propaganda and find a way to reach the Orbital Station of the Great Admin, in order to warn the Galactic Union and bring an end to the oppression.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is a unique game inspired by hits like Jet Set Radio and Mirror’s Edge. Mirror’s Edge fans will enjoy the thrilling sensations offered by the game’s first-person traversal view while Jet Set Radio fans can appreciate the game’s colorful and humorous universe as well as performing combos and tricks. Players will thwart the anti-leisure policies by breaking the propaganda, spread joy and bring back fun to the people of Hover City. Hover: Revolt of Gamers will also please the fans by including music from Hideki Naganuma, the composer for Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, Sonic Rush, and more. Players have the unique option to instantly switch from offline solo to online multiplayer. At any time, players can join friends for some cooperative gaming, intense versus matches, or just roaming among the others.
● An Amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic city full of colors. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
● Total Freedom: Explore the open-world city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
● Build Your Team: Unlock 9 playable characters and improve their skills to create the perfect team.
● Various Gameplay: The core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks, but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
● Choose Your Experience: Instantly switch from single player to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play in first or third-person, or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers a dynamic experience.