If you can’t get enough of Deadly Premonition, there is new DLC that alters certain stats and abilities. Details:
Rising Star Games has just released new in-game downloadable content for Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut, and is now available on the PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3.
Among the selection of DLC items are suave new suits for Agent York, gorgeous new outfits for Emily, and a fleet of cool new cars that will make life in Greenvale all the more exciting and enjoyable!
List of Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut DLC now-available on the PlayStation Store:
- Espresso Suit – Tolerance to Hunger and Tiredness x3
- Field-Ops Suit – Increase HP and Attack Power x3
- High Roller Suit – Money Rewards x3
- Happy Songkran Suit – Money Rewards x3
- Special-Ops Suit – Increase HP and Attack Power x2 – Tolerance to Hunger and Tiredness x2 – Money Rewards x2
- Catgirl Outfit – Character skin only
- Friday Night Outfit – Character skin only
- The Blue GT – Enhanced Handling
- The Devil’s Red – Increased max speed and faster acceleration
- The Green Drifter – Expert car, drifting capabilities
- Chibi Chibi Bang Bang – Vehicle skin only
Tired of staying in a hotel room, having to shout across the breakfast table at Polly all morning long? Now Agent York will be able to settle down and establish roots in Greenvale when the Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut “Real Estate Pack” is released next week, June 11, 2013.