After a successful Greenight campaign and months of finishing touches, Gamesoft is pleased to announce its breakthrough debut game, Clockwork, will be available for PC on the Steam Store from October 11, 2016. The Mac OS release will follow shortly thereafter.
Also being announced, Clockwork will be available for just US$14.99, with an additional 20% launch week discount to reward fans for their continued patience and support throughout Clockwork’s development.
Further, Gamesoft want players of many different nationalities to be able to enjoy the game in their native language. Clockwork’s interface and subtitles will be available in 12 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Finnish, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Swedish.
Clockwork is a time-bending puzzle-platformer that tells the story of Atto, a lonely mechanical boy in the great city of Watchtower. Explore the city, discover its mysterious past, control time and fight terrifying boss battles. It features over 60 hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired levels.
– 60+ challenging puzzle-platformer levels through multiple districts of Watchtower
– Unique time-manipulation gameplay mechanic with plenty of tricky puzzles
– Rich and rewarding storytelling
– Hand-drawn, steampunk-inspired aesthetic and smooth animations
– Fantastically realized characters and the world
– Action & strategy-heavy boss battles