Inspired by the "movie within the movie" finale of Walt Disney Pictures' box office hit film "Chicken Little," Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Actionfeatures Ace, the superhero alter ego of Chicken Little, and the Hollywood versions of his misfit band of friends: Runt, Abby and Fish-Out-of-Water.
The crew faces off against Foxy Loxy and her evil Amazonian sidekick, Goosey Loosey, who have an evil plan to take over Earth. Battle evil alien
robots through multiple levels across the solar system and combat your foes in one of three distinct gameplay modes: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt
as the driver of an armored tank and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship.
The original Chicken Little and his friends Abby, Runt and Fish we know from the original film are featured in cut scenes throughout the game.
Chicken Little receives a copy of the latest video game starring his superhero alter ego and invites his friends to come over and play the game with
him, in effect creating a "video game within a video game." The look and feel of Disney's Chicken Little: Ace in Action is an over-the-top parody of
1950s sci-fi films inspired by the glimpse into Ace's world from the film.
- Game control will utilize the innovative Wii controller to manage inventory and manipulate the in-game camera perspective simply by pointing at
- Three unique modes of game play: Ace on foot as a soldier, Runt as a tank commander and Abby as the pilot of a spaceship and hovercraft
- Four new dynamic worlds to explore: Pluto, Saturn, Mars, the Moon
- 23 mission thrill ride across the solar system with Ace, Runt and Abby taking turns blasting the bad guys
- Diverse and fun variety of weapons and gadgets to defeat enemies and navigate extra-terrestrial landscapes
- Two person multiplayer mode with tank and spaceship levels
• The original Chicken Little character and his friends from "Chicken Little" hit film appear in cut scenes throughout the game