Capcom has confirmed that a dozen games from the classic library will be arriving on Wii U and 3DS in 2014. Specific dates and prices have not been announced but all should be available by the end of the year.
In alphabetical order:
- Breath of Fire (Wii U)
- Demon’s Crest (Wii U)
- Gargoyle’s Quest II (3DS, Wii U)
- Mega Man 5 (Wii U)
- Mega Man 6 (Wii U)
- Mega Man 7 (Wii U)
- Mega Man X3 (Wii U)
- Mega Man Zero (Wii U)
- Mega Man Battle Network (Wii U)
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (Wii U)
- Mighty Final Fight (3DS, Wii U)
- Street Fighter 2010 (3DS, Wii U)
Capcom has also hinted at the release of more Mega Man sequels, like more Battle Network games and the Mega Man Zero sequels, but these titles will most likely become available in 2015.