When the forces of ancient worlds, and past forgotten myths battle against the power of old friends. When current emotions clash with past regret, and when some guys in York design cunning puzzles, write funny scripts and orchestrate the type of music to make the hair on the back of your next stand on end, it can only mean the fourth instalment of Broken Sword has been born.
After reluctantly battling dragons, Mayan gods and becoming a Knight of a long lost Holy Order, unwitting hero George Stobbart settles down to a life of mundane 9-5 office work. Who would have thought that a mysterious and beautiful woman would enter his life; a woman whose sudden disappearance draws him into a desperate search for a nefarious artefact of great and terrible power. (Well apart from those guys in York, that is)
Emotion, humour, time pressure and puzzling combine for the latest Broken Sword Adventure and unfortunately for George, it looks like the world needs saving one more time. Features:
- • Built upon an entirely new and dedicated engine, Broken Swords promises a greater level of detail to the world and of belief in the characters than previously experienced in adventure games, whilst keeping that same excellent artwork and attention to detail that makes the trilogy so popular.
- • Thanks to the Proprietary Virtual Actor System the player will be able to read the emotions of the characters and also develop an extremely close relationship and strong level of empathy towards the heroes and the diverse and colourful cast of characters.
- • Broken Sword 4 features extremely rich and varied environments from around the globe for the player to explore.
- • Time pressured situations ensuring the pace of the game is never static.
- • Challenging and logical puzzles.
- • Intriguing and gripping story that's based on a mixture of fact, fiction and conspiracy theory.