“BloodRayne is a dhampir, born from the unnatural union of vampire and human. Blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight, Rayne is challenged with her most personal battle yet in BloodRayne 2.
* New acrobatic action on poles and rails offers variations for fast-paced blade and gun combat
* 12 fatality finishing moves like “the cleave” and “stab and behead” let you end feeding sequences with a flair
* All new highly destructible, interactive environments set in a modern day city
* Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting with more than 30 combos.
* Do the combo you want, when you want to do it. After earning a combo, it’s added to a reference menu accessible on the Pause screen so skilled fighters can test out all of her available moves.
* New devastating powers include Enhanced Blood Rage and Ghost Feed
* Revamped aura vision serves more integral role in game play “